The Mission of the Community Food Bank:
“Through education, advocacy, and the acquisition, storage, and distribution of food, we will anticipate and meet the food needs of the hungry in our community.”
- The Community Food Bank began serving the people of Tucson and Pima County in 1976. We have collected some of the highlights of the Community Food Bank History here.
- The Community Food Bank is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation under the guidance of a Board of Directors. The current members are provided on this Board of Directors List.
- Contact Us
- Annual Report (PDF)
- Fact Card (PDF)
- Most recent IRS Form 990 for the complete form please refer to guidestar.org
- Directions to the Community Food Bank
- Nourishing News
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Member Agencies
- Food Boxes and Individuals Served
|Join Our Mailing List for Updates and Newsletters!|