Community Service Volunteer Contact Form
Volunteer Application Help
The Community Food Bank depends on hundreds of volunteers to bring food to Southern Arizona. Volunteering is rewarding, productive and easy. There are opportunities to help with special events, or to volunteer on a regular basis. There are opportunities for groups and for individuals, both short term and longer term.
If you want to volunteer on a recurring basis, follow these steps:
1. Complete and submit a volunteer application. The Volunteer Department will respond to your online application via email.
2. The Volunteer Department will give you available dates to tour the main facility at 3003 S. Country Club Road, where you will hear about volunteer opportunities and decide what you'd like to do.If you prefer, you can print out an application and bring it with you to your scheduled tour, or get one at the tour while you are there.
3. Set up a date to begin. Then go to work!
If you want to volunteer as a one time or short-term volunteer, follow these steps:
1. Complete and submit an application online. Please note that there are unique applications for all our locations.
2. Set up a date to work. There is no need for an orientation tour.
If you want to volunteer as a group, follow these steps:
1. Complete a group application, and submit it online, or send it via fax to (520) 670-9484. Please be sure to identify the contact person for your group and his/her contact information.
2. The Volunteer Department will respond to your online application via email. We will work with you to identify upcoming opportunities for your group to work.
If you want additional information, feel free to contact the Volunteer Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Volunteer Department at (520) 882-3292.
- Community Service Volunteers
- Current High Priority Volunteer Needs
- Volunteering at the Amado Food Bank
- Volunteering at the Caridad Community Kitchen
- Volunteering at the Green Valley/ Sahuarita Food Bank
- Volunteering at the Marana Food Bank
- Volunteering at the Nogales Food Bank
- Volunteering at the Tucson Food Bank
- Volunteer at the USDA Rural TEFAP
- Volunteer's Frequently Asked Questions
Community Food Bank © 2012 .:. 3003 S Country Club Rd, Tucson, AZ 85713 .:. (520) 622-0525